Top 5 Amazon Must Haves to Succeed in College
As a first-gen college student with a low income background, I had to be strategic with how I spent my money. I knew that if I treated my education like a job, it would pay off and....
IT DID.... in scholarships!! So use these Top 5 Amazon buys to get A's in every class you take and get paid for it.
1. Clever Fox Planner: So many things will be happening!! From a crazy amount of homework to fun events you DON'T want to miss! I love the Clever Fox planner because it's non-dated, super affordable, has a habits/skills tracker, an affirmations page, and SO much more.
*Tip: Write project due dates a few days earlier so you don't procrastinate! You're basically tricking yourself and I got myself.... every....time.
2. Noise Cancelling Headphones: Unless you've got a crazy amount of family money and just don't know what to do with it, most college students live with roommates. This means, you'll have to compromise. A LOT. The Airpods Pro allow you to cancel out noise and study hard when you need. They also allow you to chat with your parents on your walk home from class hands free! Highly recommend!
3. Paper Mate Pens: I firmly believe that colorful notes helped me get good grades. There's something so satisfying about making notes look FUN and organized. I've tried all sorts of markers and pens and there is nothing like THESE BAD BOYS. A+'s here you come!!
4. Laptop: If you don't already have one, a personal laptop is a MUST. You don't have to get fancy with it. You'll just want something that'll last for at least 4 years. For the price, the Lenovo Chromebook is a steal!
5. Notebooks: I'm kinda picky with my notebooks and these are just perfect. I like to have 1 notebook per subject so I can take what I need to class and not carry too much weight. These are super affordable too! 5 for $10 is an awesome deal.
An investment in yourself is one of the best investments you could ever make.Treat your education like the investment that it is and don't be satisfied with treading lightly. You get what you put in and I know you'll make the most of it.
Now go get that degree and pave the path for future generations!
With lots of love,